Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee
The Construction Safety Partnership and the HSA Construction Advisory Committee have been combined thereby establishing the Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee (CSPAC).
The new structure is a reflection of the need for a renewed focus and increased action on safety and health in the construction sector. The combination of both groups has significant potential to be a key driver for this.
The CSPAC have published a three year plan for 2022 - 2024.
The CSPAC is jointly chaired by Frank Kelly and Michelle Quinn.
Members of the Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland (ACEI)
- Building & Allied Trades’ Union (BATU)
- Communications Workers’ Union (CWU)
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
- Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment (DETE)
- Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Engineers Ireland (EI)
- Health and Safety Authority (HSA)
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Irish Business and Employers Confederation (Ibec)
- Irish Water
- Local Government Management Agency (LGMA)
- National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO)
- Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (RIAI)
- Services, Industrial Professional and Technical Union (SIPTU)
Submission completed, thank you!