Top Five Safety Issues to Address in Warehousing Environment
- Controlling Vehicle movement
- Managing Pedestrian - Vehicle Interface
- Loading/Unloading Vehicles
- Preventing Falls from Vehicles/Equipment
- Preventing Slips, trips and falls
Common Questions on Warehousing Safety
- How many people are injured in Transport & Storage sector each year?
- How do you do a Forklift Truck Safety Check?
- Where can I find information on vehicle checks?
- The HSA have developed customised statistics dashboards on death and injury for each sector. Detailing injury types and days lost from work. Click here Injury Details for Transport & Storage Sector[NACE H] .
- The HSA have developed a Forklift pre-use poster and checklist. Click here to access FREE downloadable version.
- Information on vehicle safety checks can be found here
- For more information on Safety and Health of Transport workers go to the report from the European Safety Agency entitled OSH in figures: Occupational safety and health in the transport sector — an overview.
- Safety in Warehousing (HSE UK)
- All Ireland Warehousing Association.
Submission completed, thank you!